Butternut Squash Burrata Pie (AKA Butternut Bae)
Creator: Pizza Right this moment
- 400 gram dough ball
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 4 leaves Chard (Rainbow or Swiss)
- 8 ounces recent mozzarella
- 2 burrata balls
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Mix collectively roasted squash, ricotta and garlic till pureed.
- Stretch out dough balls.
- Unfold half of the squash combination onto every pizza.
- Place 2 entire Chard leaves on prime of puree.
- Reduce up recent mozzarella and evenly distribute 4 ounces onto every pizza.
- Bake at 625 F for about 8 minutes
- Take out of oven.
- High with burrata, after which scatter pomegranate seeds on prime
The publish Butternut Squash Burrata Pie (AKA Butternut Bae) appeared first on Pizza Right this moment.
#Butternut #Squash #Burrata #Pie #AKA #Butternut #Bae