Going Inexperienced (Cucumber Mint Cocktail)
Creator: Pizza Right now
Recipe kind: cocktails
- 2 thick cucumber slices
- 8 mint leaves
- 1.5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mint easy syrup
- 3 ounces vodka
- Giant ice dice
- Add the cucumber, mint, lime juice and mint easy syrup to a shaker and muddle.
- Add vodka and a big ice dice and shake.
- Pour into cocktail glass, garnish with cucumber and/or mint sprig and serve.
The publish Going Inexperienced (Cucumber Mint Cocktail) appeared first on Pizza Right now.
#Inexperienced #Cucumber #Mint #Cocktail