The one factor higher than a traditional lasagna is a lasagna with hidden veggies 🙂 As a mother of two, I’m continuously pondering of recent methods to make our household dinners scrumptious and wholesome for my two children. Generally I give them greens as is so they’re used to seeing them of their unique type, and different instances I make dishes with veggies blended so that they don’t even know they’re in there.
I grew up consuming lasagna. I truly known as my mother for this recipe as a result of I really like the way in which she makes it. Then I added onion, zucchini and mushrooms to the sauce and meat combination, and since they’re so tender they combine proper in. You may’t even style them!
Rubbermaid’s new DuraLite™ bakeware line is the proper dish for this lasagna! It’s the hardest but lightest bakeware as a result of it’s break and chip resistant. It’s constructed from a revolutionary kind of glass materials that’s each oven and broiler protected as much as 550F levels (in comparison with 450F tolerance from different glass bakeware units).
The most effective half is you possibly can bake, serve and reheat proper from the identical dish. It comes with a canopy for simple transport (did I point out it’s light-weight!), in addition to in a wide range of sizes and shapes. Obtainable at Goal!
Recipe for this Hidden Veggie Lasagna beneath!
Hidden Veggie Lasagna
- 1 field of lasagna noodles
- 1 bundle of floor beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ cup of chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup of diced zucchini (diced small)
- 2 24 oz jars of sauce
- 16oz of ricotta
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Boil lasagna noodles in response to bundle instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Add olive oil to a big pan and saute the onion, mushrooms and zucchini till tender
- Add within the floor beef and cook dinner by means of
- Pour in 1 ½ jars of sauce and convey to a simmer
- Pour one cup of sauce on the underside of your 9×13 Duralite baking dish
- Layer 5 lasagna noodles
- Add 1 cup of sauce combination and unfold on high
- Add ½ cup of ricotta and unfold
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Repeat with one other layer of noodles, sauce, ricotta and parmesan
- Add the third layer of noodles and high with sauce
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- Cowl with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 375F
- Take the foil off and bake for five extra minutes
- Take away from the oven and permit to chill for quarter-hour
Spinach for Breakfast https://www.spinach4breakfast.com/
This recipe is in partnership with Rubbermaid.