By now most of you should be sick and uninterested in the chilly, cloudy days. Right here in Las Vegas, it’s sunny as regular! So, I wished to share some freshness and brightness into your world. This pizza combines the salty and savory flavors of prosciutto cotto and fontina, with a vivid taste explosion from the freshness of pea greens. They play so properly collectively, and I believe that you’ll actually love this taste mixture.
This recipe will make two 10-inch pizzas. Get pleasure from!
Chris Decker is managing accomplice at Metro Pizza in Las Vegas, NV. Instagram: @everythingbutanchovies
On Deck: Recent & Vivid — Prosciutto and Pea Greens Pizza
Creator: Pizza Immediately
Recipe kind: pizzas
- 2 8-10 ounce dough balls
- 6 ounces fontina, freshly grated
- 2 ounces recent mozzarella (cubed)
- 3-4 ounces very thinly sliced
- prosciutto cotto
- 2 ounces pea greens
- Parm for shaving
- Olive oil
- Stretch dough ball to desired thickness and prime with 3 ounces of the shredded fontina.
- Subsequent, dot the pizza with 1 ounce of cubed recent mozzarella and bake pizza at 550-600 F for 7-8 minutes.
- As soon as completed baking, enable to chill on a cooling rack for a minute or two.
- Lower pizza and prime with a scattering of the thinly sliced prosciutto cotto, then fill within the clean areas with the pea greens.
- Shave some Parmigiano Reggiano over your pizza after which drizzle together with your favourite olive oil.
#Deck #Recent #Vivid #Prosciutto #Pea #Greens #Pizza