White pies are a few of my favourite East Coast pizzas. To “kick it up a notch” I prefer to mix spinach into my ricotta. The mixture of garlic, olive oil, crushed pink peppers and cherry tomatoes is just scrumptious. Take pleasure in this recipe.
TONY GEMIGNANI is one in every of America’s most influential pizza makers. Instagram: @capopizza Picture: Tony Gemignani
Tony’s Trending Recipe: Spinach White Pie
Creator: Pizza At present
Recipe sort: pizzas
- 1 – 12 ounce dough ball
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces spinach sautéed in gentle olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 9 sliced cherry tomatoes, Candy 100s and/or Sungolds
- 7 ounces shredded half skim or complete milk mozzarella
- Shaved or grated Parmigiano or Romano
- Sprinkle of crushed pink pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Further virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Mix spinach and ricotta in a robotic coupe.
- Form and stretch pizza right into a 12–14-inch circle.
- Fastidiously unfold the spinach/ricotta mix onto the pizza, leaving a ¼-inch border.
- Add mozzarella and garlic, then place the pizza into the oven.
- When the pizza is completed baking, take away it from the oven and lower into desired slices.
- End with sliced tomatoes, sea salt, crushed pink pepper, olive oil and Parmigiano.
- Serve and revel in.
#Tonys #Trending #Recipe #Spinach #White #Pie